EVERY is changing the way shoppers and brands connect using innovative Blockchain technology. We are a year-one fashion e-commerce start-up that is creatively challenging the status quo while improving lives and economies. Each person’s contribution directly impacts the success of our product and team, in other words you get what you give.
Sr. Marketing Analyst
If you are driven to provide research and insights that guide high standard decision making across sales, and marketing through analytics, please read further!
The Sr. Marketing Analyst is responsible for determining the format for research and actionable insights for a growing retail ecommerce marketing team that sets the company apart from the generic retail/consumer digital landscape.
- Ownership of research and due diligence for marketing decisions.
- Provide actionable reporting that supports marketing specific product platform development requests that enhance the customer experience (CX) for both shoppers and brands.
- Define and execute the process for measuring inbound traffic data (organic search, paid search, direct, paid media, publishers, affiliate) by mobile v desktop comparing WoW, MoM, YoY trends.
- Create a traffic dashboard that shows the inbound funnel by channel and downstream impact the measures: shopping sessions, conversion, sales dollars, units
- Create a customer journey tracker for onsite marketplace metrics: wallet, pages (landing/category/product), abandonment, product saves, cart, checkout, faqs/customer service,
- Lead a weekly marketing review to share customer journey and traffic insights to guide decisions on optimizing business needs to traffic channel
- Measure the success of wallet questions and points to understand engagement and determine future question bundles
- Leverage wallet questions to build insight reports that can be leveraged by internal marketing teams to drive customer acquisition and retention
- Engage with brands on their catered requests for shopper data and determine how to provide the resulting information to them.
- Ability to digest big data and roll-up to key findings
- Collaboration and flexibility to support a fast-paced, rapid growth business
- Knowledge of ecommerce and web analytics best practices
- 5+ years managing digital traffic channels
- Database query language expertise preferred
- Honesty and transparency is fundamental. We win together, lose together and learn and progress.
- There are no assholes here
- We promote a fun, diverse and inclusive environment
- We are not an organization, we are a team. We support each other even when that means doing work outside of our normal roles