Last Updated: July 10, 2018
Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example we collect information when you create an account, use the Services when you interact in any way with the ("EVERY") Services, request customer support or otherwise communicate with EVERY or Brands. The types of information we may collect include your name, password, email address, phone number, age, location, date of birth, nationality, and any other information you choose to provide or that is otherwise created by using our Services.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you including:
- Usage Information: When you engage in communications or transactions via our Services, we collect information about these communications and transactions.
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our websites, including your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the website you visited before navigating to our websites.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the computer or device you use to access our Services, including hardware model, operating system, MAC address, unique device identifier, phone number, International Mobile Equipment Identity ("IMEI") and mobile network information.
- Location Information: With your consent, we may collect information about the location of your device to facilitate your use of certain features of our Services. We use various technologies to determine location, such as location services of the applicable operating system or browser and sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi- access points and cell towers. For more information about how you can control our collection of location information, please see "Privacy Options" below.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, including to provide additional features and content for your EVERY features;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by EVERY and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected. EVERY is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With brands, vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf to process transactions you have requested, so long as those parties agree to keep your information confidential. EVERY will not otherwise sell or rent your personal information without your permission;
- In response to legal process or a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, rule, or regulation, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- In order to investigate or remedy potential violations of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of EVERY, our users or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
EVERY will not otherwise sell or rent your personal information without your permission.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of a sale, merger, or reorganization involving the assets or capital stock of EVERY, EVERY may in fact transfer your information to the acquirer of such assets or capital stock or the entity resulting from any such merger or reorganization.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may also include links to third party websites on our Website in an attempt to provide you with increased value. These linked websites have separate and independent Privacy Policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including whether a specific link works)
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Your personal information is stored behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a use enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a reputable third party payment processor and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Children: we do not offer EVERY to users under the age of thirteen. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of thirteen. By accepting our terms of services users acknowledge they are older than thirteen years of age.
- You may edit your Account Information about yourself in the edit profile page.
- If you wish to delete your account please email email@example.com with subject line "Delete Account Request" but notice that we may retain certain information as required by law, for legitimate business purposes, or as part of our regular retention practices. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
- Certain features of the Services require access to your device's native phonebook and image storage applications. You can revoke these permissions in the settings page on your device if you desire.
When you first launch any features of our Services that require location, or upon registering for the first time, you will be asked to consent to our collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of information you can subsequently stop the collection by changing your mobile devices preferences. If you do this you will be prompted to reactivate it upon signing back into EVERY. Because the quality of EVERY services are directly related to the ability to use locations for the purpose of showing trends, it is required that you allow location services to access EVERY's Services. You may also stop the collection of location information by uninstalling EVERY from your device. Your specific location is only shared when you are at an event that is trending and even then is only available to your friends in the form of how many of their friends are at the event and who those friends are. Users may also choose to send a EVERY using their "current location" in which the location of the sender is used as the location for that EVERY and is then sent to the recipients of that EVERY.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the EVERY website.
EVERY may send push notifications or alerts to your device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your device or by changing your settings within our Services.
To contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
1601 5th Ave Suite 1100
Seattle, WA 98101