DETROIT DENIM ARCHER CUT MEN'S SELVEDGE JEANS
- Slimmer fit through seat and thigh
- Slim tapered leg
- Just a skosh below mid-rise
- Heavyweight striped pocket lining
- Raw copper button fly
- Hand-cut and hammered copper rivets
- Hand-debossed, 7 oz. vegetable-tanned leather patch
- Chainstitch hem
- Finished with a 36” inseam
- Complimentary lifetime repair policy
The Archer is our slimmest cut, affectionately referred to as the “no-butt cut.” Designed with less room and rise through the seat with a slim leg and a moderate taper, this cut is for the man with thinner-than-average legs, and a flatter-than-average rear end. Our founder, Eric, wears the Archer Cut in size 36.
Please note that we are making our last 100 pair of Cone Mills selvedge denim jeans. Your jean order will be made-to-order for you and this can take up to 4 weeks. If you need something sooner, please contact us.