DETROIT DENIM BOXER CUT MEN'S SELVEDGE JEANS
- Plenty of room through the seat and thigh with significant draw-in at the waist
- Modestly tapered leg
- Heavyweight striped pocket lining
- Raw copper button fly
- Hand-cut and hammered copper rivets
- Hand-debossed, 7 oz. vegetable-tanned leather patch
- Chainstitch hem
- Finished with a 36” inseam
- Complimentary lifetime repair policy.
The Boxer Cut is patterned with plenty of room through the seat and thigh for the man with a relatively large butt-to-waist ratio, and a slight taper to balance out the silhouette. Do you find yourself sizing up in jeans to make enough room for your butt and thighs, then having to use a belt to cinch your jeans in at the waist? This cut is designed for you.