DETROIT DENIM CLASSIC CUT MEN'S SELVEDGE JEANS
- Fitted through seat and thigh
- Trim straight leg
- Just a skosh below mid-rise
- Heavyweight striped pocket lining
- Raw copper button fly
- Hand-cut and hammered copper rivets
- Hand-debossed, 7 oz. vegetable-tanned leather patch
- Chainstitch hem
- Finished with a 36” inseam
- Complimentary lifetime repair policy
The Classic Cut is intended to fit the “middle-of-the-bell-curve” body type, slightly fitted through the hip and leg. This is a trim (not skinny) fit with a straight leg. The Classic Cut was the first cut we ever made. Not sure of which cut you wear? This is a good place to start.
Please note that Detroit Denim is making their last 100 pair of Cone Mills selvedge denim jeans. Your jean order will be made-to-order for you and this can take up to 4 weeks. If you need something sooner, please contact us.