DETROIT DENIM CLASSIC TAPER MEN'S SELVEDGE JEANS
- Fitted through seat and thigh
- Trim leg with a slight taper
- Just a skosh below mid-rise
- Heavyweight striped pocket lining
- Raw copper button fly
- Hand-cut and hammered copper rivets
- Hand-debossed, 7 oz. vegetable-tanned leather patch
- Chainstitch hem
- Finished with a 36” inseam
- Complimentary lifetime repair policy
The Classic Cut is intended to fit the “middle-of-the-bell-curve” body type, slightly fitted through the hip and leg. This is a trim (not skinny) fit with a tapered leg. The Classic Cut was the first cut we ever made. Not sure which cut you wear? This is a good place to start.
All of our jeans are made using US-sourced materials and are cut, sewn, and finished in-house in our sewing shop in Detroit. The denim, a 13.25 oz. redline selvedge denim from Cone Mills, is sanforized and raw; your jeans should feel snug (but not tight!) when you first try them on. Your jeans will begin to break in over the course of the first few wears an “give” in the places that are initially snug.